DT Alliance Angelic_Hunters
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

singles - Girl needs her desires filled

Go down 

PostSubject: singles - Girl needs her desires filled   Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:03 am

dating chat - Brief encounters only My name is Sonia THRASH I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Orange online dating Albany online dating Queensland online dating Perth free online dating Toowoomba dating I love to do a lot of things for fun. I like to go to the movies and dinner. I am a patty girl too sometimes. I like to go to bars or clubs when I can and go dancing and have a few drinks but missing having the onr guy to come home to. I like to do very naughty things such as have *** and many other things. I dont like guys who dont know how to give it to me in the bed like i like it. I dont like one minute men. I like to get it iun every position and am looking for a friend with benefits. Loking for strong sexy man to fullfil all of my desires and fantasies. If you are up for the challenge send me a message. No weirdos or pervs. Oh, and you supply the protection. I love to travel to different placea, party with friends and draw. I'm a really good listener and really know how to please a guy.Variety of music is what I like im not really against anything. I like a guy that wont mind just laying back one day and enjoying the simple things. im a sweet open minded person who is open to allot of different things. so try me? we may get along good. im not looking for a relationship for right now just look to have fun. I love most any music.. I enjoy spending time with my family and close friends. I am looking for a man that is completely honest and looking for a serious relationship with no drama!!! Looking for that person to settle down with and enjoy what life we all have left.
Back to top Go down
singles - Girl needs her desires filled
Page 1 of 1